* Full disclosure of Health will ensure a safe and effective treatment for you as a client.
* Your health history has to be filled out completely and accurately, please list all your issues ..... Omissions of full health disclosure (what you do not put down in your health history) might end up in an unsafe treatment for you, the therapist cannot be blamed in such scenarios. If unsure about massage treatments for your condition - get a doctor's note or recommendation.
* Please come 5 minutes early if you are a first time client so as to be able to fill out your health history forms and other documents before assessment followed by hands on massage treatment.
* It is your treatment, you are in charge. The clinic encourage clients to communicate openly and empowers you to stop the treatment at any time.
* If treatment is contra-indicated for your ailment or condition, the therapist might modify or refuse treatment. To ensure your condition/ailment can be treated through massage therapy, and to eliminate treatment refusal - please bring a doctor's note/referral.
* If you are refused treatment, please be advised it is because your health and safety are the therapist's priority and it is for your benefit.
* Please be aware, 30 minutes treatments are basically for small regional areas such as head/neck/shoulders, or hands and feet.
* Please wear appropriate clothing for certain modality sessions - Yoga or Gym clothes for Thai massage appointments. This type of massage treatment is done over clients clothing and is on the floor or the table, therapist uses hands and feet to treat you.
*For indie head massage - advance booking is required, there is no facility for you to wash your hair at the clinic, you will have oily hair post treatment.
* Insurance receipts are only issued for clinic posted or promoted service prices. Only on-line payments are accepted at this time prior to treatments!
* Treatment prices are subject to change and will be posted on the clinic website as well as within the clinic premises.
* Please call in advance to cancel your appointment - Cancellation charges are 50% of the posted rate and will apply to cancellations made after 24 hour grace period and full amount will be charged for no shows! No shows are clients who have not contacted the clinic past 20 minutes of their treatment time and have not shown for treatment appointment
*Clinic Packages/Gift Certificates/ Third Party Discount Vouchers - are transferable, the paid amount has no expiration date, but Package/GC/Voucher holders cannot be issued insurance receipts only their treatment reports at $120 flatrate! Photocopies and mailing of Health History forms and treatment records $20.
*Promotional prices have expiration dates, amounts received by the clinic cannot be refunded but will be adjusted against regular posted rates after the promotional offer has expired. Services which have promotional prices, purchases made from third party can not be receipted for insurance purposes. eg: groupon, living social, team buy, special discount ads in kijji or craigslist etc...
*On-Line Purchase Packages on the clinic Website are pre-paid packages, clients have to buy the package ahead of time and then approach the clinic for appointment requests.
*All Treatments have to be prepaid - Please purchase the treatment you wish to receive at the clinic webstore, then call or email to book your appointments. On site payments are no longer accepted, bookings are not made unless services have been purchased.
* The therapist is in good standing with the College of Massage Therapist of Ontario.
* The therapist is knowledgeable and experienced, and has been in practice for over 5 years.
* Your treatment and care are the main focus of the therapist, so your comfort and needs are prioritized.
* The treatment provided will ensure the client goals are addressed. Effective communication and comfort will be maintained at all times.
* The clinic is equipped with amenities required to carry out proper treatment
* The therapist strives to be supportive and empathetic without compromising the therapeutic relationship.
* The home based clinic is set up for maximum privacy and quiet treatment atmosphere, however the household comprises of pets and so some level of noise might filter through on rare occasion.
*Clients who have allergies to pet dander, require to take precautions before coming for treatments.